Markets served by NextGen Executive Search in filling job openings for clients across North America for the private sector, public sector, and DoD / federal government include:
- Enterprise / Network / Cloud / Device Security
- Mobile Security
- Digital Forensics
- Cyber Detection & Intrusion
- Cyber Defense Analysts
- Cyber Warfare
- Cyber Counterintelligence
Please note: While our Cyber Security and Cyber Defense practice is located in Alexandria (DC area), we recruit for clients across North America.
In addition to the roles clients have engaged us to fill on a retained basis, we also market to clients and a select group of VC and PE firms. In this regards, our pre-screening, interview and assessment process is geared towards identifying the "A Players" - the top 14% in any type/level role who has the track record of producing 8 to 10 times more than "B players" who comprise up to 35% of the workforce.
It's important that we collect information about you to proceed.
Performance Objectives and Requirements to Consider
Ideally you have between 5 to 30+ years of experience in one of the designated markets above with a track record of potential accomplishments as follows:
- Engineering Design / Development or Engineering Management : have led cyber security IT or IS systems or software or hardware development; or built and managed teams in full product lifecycle design / development; and/or have developed and documented customer requirements; and/or have filed for or been co-author of more than 1 patent; and/or have successfully managed, mentored, and led teams of at least 10 or more; and/or have managed and sustained P&L:and/or have elevated cyber security firewalls and detection; and.or elevated UX and CE
- Sales / Business Development: hunter mentality; possess in-depth contacts and relationships within a customer target base consisting of both engineering / product marketing buyers and executive buyer / decision makers; have meet or exceeded sales quotas and sales targets: have expanded market share and/or increased profit margins; have negotiated signed MOUs and purchase agreements with new customers
- Product Management: have built a solid CE and customer support within sales engineering, software and / or hardware manufacturing, and vendor integration; deep relationships with both internal and external decision makers
- Senior Corporate Management: full command of P&L including ability to use financial modeling techniques to enhance business strategy and EBITDA performance; strong and solid relationships where you can sell your ideas effectively with Board members, major stockholders, and industry financial analysts; calculated risk-taker and entrepreneur
Applicants may apply directly with a resume or simply add your full Linkedin profile. A cover letter is recommended describing your ideal role and environment. We do NOT find jobs for active job seekers. if you are unemployed and inactive for more than 9 months, it is unlikely we can help you.