Markets served by NextGen Executive Search in recruiting within Industrial Manufacturing Automation for our clients across North America include:
- Industrial Power Design
- CiM and Automation
- Robotics used in Automotive. Medical Devices | Surgical, Autonomous Agriculture Systems, Food Preparation | Kitchens, Drones | UAVs
- Fluid Power
- LED Lighting
- Energy Storage
- Industrial IoT
Please note: While our Industrial Manufacturing practice is located in St. Louis, MO, we recruit for clients across North America.
In addition to the roles clients have engaged us to fill on a retained basis, we also market to clients and a select group of VC and PE firms. In this regards, our pre-screening, interview and assessment process is geared towards identifying the "A Players" - the top 14% in any type/level role who has the track record of producing 8 to 10 times more than "B players" who comprise up to 35% of the workforce.
It's important that we collect information about you to proceed.
Performance Objectives and Requirements to Consider
Ideally you have between 5 to 30+ years of experience in one of the designated markets above with a track record of potential accomplishments as follows:
- Engineering Design / Development or Engineering Management : have led R&D or manufacturing, or built and managed teams in full product lifecycle design / development; and/or have developed and documented customer requirements; and/or have filed for or been co-author of more than 1 patent; and/or have successfully managed, mentored, and led teams of at least 10 or more; and/or have managed and sustained P&L:and/or have elevated UX and CE
- Sales / Business Development: hunter mentality; possess in-depth contacts and relationships within a customer target base consisting of both engineering / product marketing buyers and executive buyer/ decision makers; have meet or exceeded sales quotas and sales targets: have expanded market share and/or increased profit margins; have negotiated signed MOUs and purchase agreements with new customers
- Product Management: have built a solid CE and customer support within sales engineering, manufacturing, and vendor integration; deep relationships with both internal and external decision makers
- Senior Corporate Management: full command of P&L including ability to use financial modeling techniques to enhance business strategy and EBITDA performance; strong and solid relationships where you can sell your ideas effectively with Board members, major stockholders, and industry financial analysts; calculated risk-taker and entrepreneur
Applicants may apply directly with a resume or simply add your full Linkedin profile. A cover letter is recommended describing your ideal role and environment. We do NOT find jobs for active job seekers. if you are unemployed and inactive for more than 9 months, it is unlikely we can help you.